Other companies, such as Lever Brothers and Arabian American Oil Company, were moving for the first time to Midtown.
What does ARAMCO stand for?
ARAMCO stands for Arabian American Oil Company (now Saudi Aramco)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Adaptive Resource Allocation and Management
- All Random All Mid (gaming)
- American Rental Association of Massachusetts, Inc.
- Analog Random Access Memory
- Associate of the Royal Academy of Music
- Aviation, Range and Aerospace Meteorology
- Aramaeo-Iranian (linguistics)
- Ant Routing Algorithm for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
- Australian Resident Accommodation Managers Association (Australia)
- American River Acoustic Music Camp (Coloma, CA)
- Association de Recherche et d'Appui en Aménagement du Territoire
- Arab American Express (Amman, Jordan)
- Arkansas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Administration Research Actions Management Information System (Swiss Information System on Research and Development)
- Advanced Railway Management and Information System (Thales; Germany)
- American Rheumatism Association Medical Information System
- Association pour la Recherche Avancée en Microélectronique et Intégration de Systèmes (French: Association for Research in Advanced Microelectronics and Systems Integration; Belgium)
- Automated Engineering of Autonomous and Run-Time Evolving Systems (International Workshop)
- Automation, Robotics and Machine Intelligence System
- Army Reserve Account Maintenance and Provisioning (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Known initially as the California Arabian Standard Oil Company (Casoc), this kingdom-based corporate subsidiary had in little more than a decade undergone a rebranding as the Arabian American Oil Company (Aramco) and a transformation into a consortium embracing three additional American oil corporations with substantial international operations.
95 Hardcover HD9576 In telling the story of the Arabian American Oil Company (ARAMCO) in Saudi Arabia, Vitalis (political science, U.
Like the prophet of old, he spent time wandering around in the desert with the Arabian American Oil Company as their telecomm manager.
Abqaiq, discovered before Saudi Aramco took over stewardship of the kingdom's oil industry from the company's US ancestors, is currently producing 300,000-400,000 bpd of crude oil even though the US company that was then known as the Arabian American Oil Company or Aramco had predicted that the field would have run out of oil by now.
Later on the joint American companies was named the Arabian American Oil Company (ARAMCO) in 1944 and later on in 1988 it was renamed Saudi Aramco when the Saudi government bought all the shares.