The minister added that the project, "training, boosting human planning cadres in the government departments -- the second phase," carried out by the Arab Planning Institute in coordination with the general secretariat of the Supreme Council for Planning and Development, "falls in line with the government approach and realizes its objectives in preparing cadres capable of boosting development.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Arab Planning Institute (Kuwait)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Application Process Instruction
- Application Process Integration
- Application Program Interface
- Application Programmer Interface (less common)
- Application Programmers Initiative
- Application Programming Interface
- Applications, Programs and Indentures
- Applied Planning International Inc.
- Arab Payments and Securities Settlement Initiative
- Arab Peace Initiative
- Architectural Publications Index
- Arithmetic Polynomial Interpolation
- Armor-Piercing Incendiary (ammunition)
- Aromatic Polyimide Insulation
- Ascendant Partners, Inc.
- Asia Pacific Initiative (various organizations)
- Asian and Pacific Islander (US Census usage)
- Asian Pacific Islander (club)
- Asian Public Intellectuals
- Asociación Pueblos Indios (Spanish: Indian Peoples' Association; Costa Rica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The training programme, held in collaboration with the Civil Service Ministry and Arab Planning Institute in Kuwait, aims at raising the culture of saving, investment and insurance.
In 1972, the Institute was converted into an independent Arab Institution called the Arab Planning Institute (API), a non-profit regional entity whose primary mission is to advance the cause of economic and social development in Arab countries through training, research, consultancy, expert-group meetings, and publication.
Muscat, May 22 (ONA) --- The training programme being organized by the Capital Market Authority (CMA) on the capital markets and insurance for the employees of the governmental units in cooperation with the Civil Service Ministry and Arab Planning Institute (API) in Kuwait started at Rotana Hotel in Al-Khuwair today.
Summary: BEIRUT: The number of unemployed people in the Arab world will rise to 19 million in 2020, up eight million from 2008, Kuwait-based think tank The Arab Planning Institute said Wednesday.