He added that the Arab Peace Initiative provided Israel with a historic opportunity to live in peace not only with its neighboring countries, but with all Islamic countries as well.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Arab Peace Initiative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Application Platform Interface (software)
- Application Process Instruction
- Application Process Integration
- Application Program Interface
- Application Programmer Interface (less common)
- Application Programmers Initiative
- Application Programming Interface
- Applications, Programs and Indentures
- Applied Planning International Inc.
- Arab Payments and Securities Settlement Initiative
- Arab Planning Institute (Kuwait)
- Architectural Publications Index
- Arithmetic Polynomial Interpolation
- Armor-Piercing Incendiary (ammunition)
- Aromatic Polyimide Insulation
- Ascendant Partners, Inc.
- Asia Pacific Initiative (various organizations)
- Asian and Pacific Islander (US Census usage)
- Asian Pacific Islander (club)
- Asian Public Intellectuals
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 (Petra)--Foreign Minister Nasser Jdueh on Sunday took part in meeting of the Arab Peace Initiative Committee , which was held in the Qatari capital Doha today under the chairmanship of Qatari Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Hamad Bin Jasem in the presence of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
| CAIRO, July 14 (KUNA) -- Deputy Arab League Secretary General Ahmad Ben Helli announced that the Arab Peace Initiative Committee and the Arab Ministerial Committee on Syria will hold urgent meetings in Doha on July 22 to mull the latest developments in both files.
The Arab Peace Initiative adopted at an Arab summit conference in 2002 and reiterated in another summit in 2007 was never controversial among Palestinians in the occupied territories.
He confirmed the support of the parties for the Palestinians and denied that the Arab Peace Initiative would be withdrawn.
These meetings are also the opportunity for calls from here and there to withdraw the Arab peace initiative or to threaten to withdraw it.