Arab National Bank (ANB) reported a net profit of $ 181 million for the first quarter of 2013 compared to $ 175 million for the same period last year and $ 113.
What does ANB stand for?
ANB stands for Arab National Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANB
We have 51 other meanings of ANB in our Acronym Attic
- Agoraphobic Nosebleed (band)
- Aids to Navigation Boat
- Air Navigation Bureau (International Civil Aviation Organization, ICAO)
- Alaska Native Broadband
- Alaska Native Brotherhood
- Amarillo National Bank (Texas)
- American National Bank
- American National Biography
- Analyst Notebook
- Anniston, AL, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Arab News Broadcasting (Lebanon)
- Arabic News Broadcast
- Argument from Nonbelief (theistic debate)
- Armenian Navy Band
- Asahi National Broadcasting (Japan)
- Assault n Battery (gaming clan)
- Associazione Navimodellisti Bolognesi (Italian naval association)
- Associazione Nazionale Bersaglieri (Italian: National Association of Sharpshooters)
- Avascular Necrosis of Bone (medical disorder)
- Avenir Natation Besançon (French swim club; Besancon, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This facility was due to be repaid on April 3, but Zain KSA extended the junior debt with the agreement of a lending syndicate led by Arab National Bank, according to a report from Reuters.
RIYADH, Safar 21, 1433, Jan 15, 2012, SPA - Arab National Bank (ANB) announced a net profit of SR368 million in the fourth quarter of 2011 compared to SR301 million for the same period last year, an increase of 22 percent.
Dr Robert Eid, managing director and CEO of the Arab National Bank, which led the negotiations on behalf of the banking group, said a major chunk of the loan would be made available by Saudi banks.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS 14 June 2011 - Saudi-based Al Khaleej Training and Education Co (SAU:4290) said yesterday it has signed agreements with each of Riyad Bank (SAU:1010) and Arab National Bank (SAU:1080) for two loans worth a total SAR100m (USD26.
Arab National Bank saw net income for the fourth quarter inch up to reach $80 million, from $78.
It started Samba Financial Group,Saudi British Bank, Banque SaudiFransi and Arab National Bank with "buy" ratings.