Dubai: Arab Fund for Arts and Culture is an initiative in the Arab world that seeks to fill shortages in support of creative expression and artistic and cultural production.
What does AFAC stand for?
AFAC stands for Arab Fund for Arts and Culture (est. 2007)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFAC
We have 39 other meanings of AFAC in our Acronym Attic
- Adoptive Families Association of British Columbia (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- Adipocyte Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Air Force Arctic Broadcasting Squadron
- Air Force Acquisition Circular
- Air Force Advisory Committee
- Air Force Armament Center
- Air Force Association of Canada
- Airborne Forward Air Controller
- Alberta Farm Animal Care (est. 1993; Canada)
- American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Arlington Food Assistance Center (VA)
- Armed Forces Aid Campaign (Winchester, CA)
- Association of Field Archery Clubs (UK)
- Association of French and American Classes
- Australasian Fire Authorities Council
- Appalachian Foothills Artifact Collectors Association (Richmond, KY)
- Associate Fellow, National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- A-Files Accountability and Control System (US INS)
- Academy for Forensic Application of the Communication Sciences
- Americas Foreign Asset Control Software (Americasoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) has joined hands with the Arab Fund for Arts and Culture (AFAC) for the festival's upcoming ninth edition taking place from December 9 to 16.
Operating more quietly, but with a more catholic mandate -- extending to performing arts, literature, music and visual arts, as well as cinema -- has been the Arab Fund for Arts and Culture.