MANAMA: The Arab Forum of Insurance Regulatory Commissions (AFIRC), Abu Dhabi, has honoured Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) assistant director and head of the insurance centre Husain Al Ajmi and the institute itself for their contributions towards learning and development for the region's insurance sector.
What does AFIRC stand for?
AFIRC stands for Arab Forum of Insurance Regulatory Commissions (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association Française de l'Isolation en Polystyrène Expansé dans le Bâtiment (French: French Association of Expanded Polystyrene Insulation in Building)
- American Friends of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra (New York, NY)
- Australian Football Injury Prevention Project (randomised controlled trial)
- Air Force Information Publishing Service
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies
- Air Force Integrated Process Team
- Actuarial Approach for Financial Risk
- Acute Feed Intake Response (veterinary medicine)
- Association Française des Industries de la Robinetterie (French: French Association of Industrial Valves)
- Armed Forces Identification Review Board (US DoD)
- Air Force Information Resource Dictionary Systems (USAF)
- Advocates for Insuring Retardates Entitlements
- Alliance of Filipinos for Immigrant Rights and Empowerment
- Adaptive Finite Impulse Response Filter (acoustics)
- Air Force Installation Restoration Management
- Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine (US DoD)
- Armed Forces Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Automated Fingerprint Image Reporting and Matching System
- Air Force Integrated Readiness Measurement System
- Automated Flight Information Reporting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking at the Arab Forum of Insurance Regulatory Commissions, Al Mansouri said size-wise, the UAE insurance market occupied an advanced rank among the Arab countries.
The opening keynote session featured perspectives from Central Bank of Bahrain financial institution supervision executive director Abdul Rahman Al Baqer, General Arab Insurance Federation secretary general Abdul Khalik Raouf Khalil, Insurance Commission of Jordan director-general and Arab Forum of Insurance Regulatory Commissions chairman Dr Bassel Hindawi, AMAN managing director and chief executive officer Hussein Mohammed Al Meeza and Bahrain Insurance Association chairman and General Arab Insurance Federation president Ashraf Bseisu.