He also received the Arab Federation for Libraries and Information Award for Outstanding Project in Libraries and Information Centers from Hassan Awad Al Surahy, President of the Federation.
What does AFLI stand for?
AFLI stands for Arab Federation for Libraries and Information (est. 1986)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFLI
We have 1 other meaning of AFLI in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Law Enforcement Terminal System (USAF)
- Association Français Langue Étrangère de l'Université de Rouen (French: French Foreign Language Association, University of Rouen; Rouen, France)
- Africa Let's Worship
- Academic Freedom Lecture Fund (est. 1990)
- American Financial Literacy Foundation
- APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Future Leaders Forum
- Australian Flexible Learning Framework
- Australian Football League Germany
- Angiofollicular Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- American Fidelity Life Insurance (Pensacola, FL)
- Allmerica Financial Life Insurance and Annuity Company
- American Founders Life Insurance Company (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Associates Financial Life Insurance Company (renamed American Health and Life Insurance Company)
- Air Force Logistics Information File
- Action for Literacy Interest Group (Canadian Library Association)
- Air Force Library and Information System
- Allowance for Loan Losses (banking)
- Axillary F-Loop Latencies
- Advocates for Life Ministries (Portland, OR)
- Agentur für Lifestyle Management (Hamburg, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riyadh, December 06, SPA -- Prince Abdulaziz bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, Advisor to the King and Member of Board of Directors of King Abdulaziz Public Library has said that granting the Appreciation Award of Arab Federation for Libraries and Information to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz is in recognition of the King"s efforts and initiatives in the service of science and scientists as well as his care for the promotion of Arabic and Islamic culture.