ABCE was organised by the Arab Federation for Food Industries, Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and the Arab Beverages Association chaired by Monther T.
What does AFFI stand for?
AFFI stands for Arab Federation for Food Industries
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFFI
We have 8 other meanings of AFFI in our Acronym Attic
- Academy for Future Health
- Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing, and Hunting (industry)
- Air Force Family Housing
- American Falls Fish Hatchery (Idaho)
- Armed Forces Full Honors Funerals
- Air Force Family Housing Guide
- Australasian Federation of Family History Organisations
- Asynchronous Fast Frequency-Hopping Spread-Spectrum Multiple-Access
- American Frozen Food Institute
- Associated Fire Fighters of Illinois
- Association Française de Finance (French: French Finance Association)
- Association Francaise des Femmes Ingenieurs
- Associazione Federativa Femminista Internazionale (Italian: Federated International Feminist Association)
- Adelaide Film Festival Investment Fund (Australia)
- Air Field Facilities Information File (WWMCCS)
- Americans for Fairness in Lending
- American Foundation for International Mountaineering, Exploration and Research (Fairbanks, AK)
- Affiliate of the Institute of the Motor Industry (UK)
- Affiliate of the Instiute of Management Specialists (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concluding an official visit to Jordan, Abdullah bin Ahmed Zenel, Minister of Commerce and Industry of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, left here this evening after having led his country's delegation to the Arab Food Industries Forum which was held in the Jordanian capital of Amman in cooperation with the Jordanian Ministry of Industry and Commerce as well as the Arab Federation for Food Industries in the Dead Sea in the southern part of the country.
The Forum is being organized in cooperation with the Jordanian Ministry of Industry and Commerce and the Arab Federation for Food Industries.