United Arab Emirates investment bank Al Mal Capital has shut down its Saudi office following a winding down of its brokerage unit and a broad staff layoff at its head office, two people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
What does AEIB stand for?
AEIB stands for Arab Emirates Investment Bank (est. 1976; United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEIB
- Azimuth Error Indicator
- l'Action Educative et Innovante
- Army Enterprise Infostructure-Enterprise Software Consolidation (Microsoft)
- Agenzia Espressi Internazionali Aerei (Italian: Agency Express International Airline)
- Amplified Enzyme-Linked Immunoassay (endocrinology)
- Australian Early Intervention Association
- Australian Egg Industry Association (North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Australian Entertainment Industry Association
- Australian Exporters and Importers Association
- African Export-Import Bank
- Atmospheric Exposure Integration Branch (US EPA)
- Advance Earned Income Credit
- Advanced Earned Income Credit
- Alaska Earthquake Information Center
- American Economy Insurance Company (Boston, MA)
- Amir Erfany International Company (Iran)
- Analytical Environmental Immunochemical Consortium
- Arab-Eastern Insurance Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Associate Editor-In-Chief
- Association des Étudiant(e)s Infirmiers(ières) du Canada (Canadian Nursing Student's Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He told Gulf News that the deal, which was assessed and endorsed by the Arab Emirates Investment Bank, will create a company that is among the five major digital products distributors in the UAE and the region.