Muscat, Dec 19 (ONA)- The seminar on disseminating the child rights culture, organized by the Social Development Ministry in collaboration with the Arab Council for childhood and Development and the Arabian Gulf Programme for Development, which targets media men, kicked off at City Seasons Hotel today under the auspices of Ali bin Khalfan al-Jabri, Undersecretary of the Information Ministry in the presence of Dr.
What does ACCD stand for?
ACCD stands for Arab Council for Childhood and Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCD
We have 37 other meanings of ACCD in our Acronym Attic
- Advisory Committee on Cultural Diplomacy (US State Department)
- Agència Catalana de Cooperació al Desenvolupament (Catalan Development Cooperation Agency)
- Agency of Commerce and Community Development (Vermont)
- Airborne Command & Control Display
- Aircraft Compatibility Control Drawing
- Alamo Community College District (Texas)
- Alberta Committee of Citizens with Disabilities (Canada)
- American Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities
- Animal Care and Control Department (various locations)
- Approximate Coupled Cluster Method (double substitution)
- Art Center College of Design (Los Angeles, CA)
- Association for Christian Character Development
- Audit Consulting Center for Development (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Automation of Course Curriculum Documentation
- Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre
- Approximately Coupled Cluster with Double-Excitations Polarization Propagator Approximation
- Abrams Crusader Common Engine
- Academic Coordinator of Clinical Education (Jefferson College)
- Accelerometer Electronics (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the sideline of the meeting, Prince Talal signed two agreements with the Center of Arab Women for Training and Research, and one agreement with the Arab Council for Childhood and Development.
The Arab Council for Childhood and Development (ACCD) will hold roundtable discussions on violence against disabled children on October 10.