Summary: The Arab Bankers Association of North America (ABANA) will present Mr.
What does ABANA stand for?
ABANA stands for Arab Bankers Association of North America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABANA
We have 1 other meaning of ABANA in our Acronym Attic
- Alastair Beach Associates Ltd. (UK)
- Associacao Brasileira Do Aluminio (Portuguese: Brazilian Aluminum Association; est. 1970)
- Associação Blumenauense de Amparo Aos Menores (Portuguese: Blumenauense Association to Support the Children; Brazil)
- Association of Baltic Academies of Music (Denmark)
- Attribute-Based Access Matrix
- Aaronic Business Angel Network Ltd.
- Airman, Aviation Boatswain's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)
- Association of British Alumni in Nepal
- Affirmative Business Alliance of North America
- Artist-Blacksmith's Association of North America
- Alpaca Breeders Alliance of Northern Colorado
- Abdominal Aorta
- All Bets Are Off
- Available Balance/Amount Obligated
- Asian Business Association of Orange County (California)
- Advanced Business Application Programming
- Amateur Boxing Association of the Philippines
- American Board for Accreditation in Psychoanalysis, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the Arab Bankers Association of North America and the Young Arab Leaders - Dubai Chapter.
Now opportunities are open to everyone," says Laura Osman, the first female president of the Arab Bankers Association of North America.
Summary: The Arab Bankers Association of North America celebrated their 25th anniversary honoring one of the most respected and successful business leaders from the United Arab Emirates, Mr.
88bn private equity placement Mashreq CEO Abdul Aziz Al-Ghurair to be honored in New York by ABANA The Arab Bankers Association of North America (ABANA) will present Abdul Aziz Abdullah Al-Ghurair, Chief Executive Officer of MashreqBank, with its 2008 Achievement Award during a gala dinner event on Tuesday, October 14, 2008.