There have also been many organized events in support of Palestinian rights- to give just two of many examples, on Tuesday October 18, Jewish Women for Justice in Israel/Palestine held an event in Boston entitled 'Occupy Boston, not Palestine'; on October 8, at an anti-war rally at Occupy Chicago, speaker Hatem Abudayyeh, executive director of the Arab American Action Network, discussed the links between Israeli occupation and American imperialism.
What does AAAN stand for?
AAAN stands for Arab American Action Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAAN
We have 3 other meanings of AAAN in our Acronym Attic
- ABN (Algemene Bank Nederland) AMRO (Amsterdam-Rotterdam) Asset Management Holdings, Inc. (also seen as AAAM)
- American Association of Anger Management Providers
- Amino Acid and Metabolizable Protein System (Richer Feeds)
- Acute Aseptic Meningitis Syndrome (disease)
- Advanced Anti Armor Missile System
- American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Association of Architectural Aluminium Manufacturers of South Africa
- Arkansas Apple and Macintosh User Group
- Advertising Agencies Association of Nepal (est. 1990; Nepal)
- African-American Academic Network
- Asian American Alumni Network (University of Illinois Alumni Association; Chicago, IL)
- Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria
- Astro All Asia Networks (Malaysian media company)
- American Academy of Ambulatory Nursing Administration
- Area Agency on Aging for North Florida
- Area Agency on Aging of North Texas
- Amateur Astronomers Association of New York (est. 1927)
- Arab American Association of New York (Brooklyn, NY)
- Accounting Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Alabama Association of Assessing Officials
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muna Hammad, citizenship instructor and social services case manager at the Chicago-based Arab American Action Network, said that at any given time, her agency deals with about 20 cases that are pending for more than one year.
He's one of as many as 200,000 Arabs in the Chicago area, estimates the Chicago-based Arab American Action Network.