Reports have surfaced that there still exists potential for Standard Chartered to enter onto the Egyptian market by merging with either the United Bank or Arab African International bank.
What does AAIB stand for?
AAIB stands for Arab African International Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAIB
We have 2 other meanings of AAIB in our Acronym Attic
- Adventure Activities Industry Advisory Committee (UK)
- Association of Advisers and Inspectors for Art and Design (UK)
- American Academy and Institute of Arts and Letters
- Abbreviated Accident Investigation Board
- Air Accidents Investigation Branch (United Kingdom)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation Board (Denmark)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation Bureau (Switzerland)
- American Association for the Improvement of Boxing (Mount Vernon, NY)
- American Association of Instructors of the Blind (est. 1871)
- Anglo Arab Insurance Brokers (high risk insurance; various locations)
- Automation Alley International Business Center (Troy, MI)
- Akaun Amanah Industri Bekalan Elektrik (Malay: Malaysian Electricity Supply Industries Trust Account; est. 1997; power generating companies fund)
- Anderson/Abruzzo International Balloon Museum
- Abilene Association of Independent Business Owners (Texas)
- American Association for Industrial Behavior Safety (Los Angeles, CA)
- Association of Australasian International Baccalaureate Schools
- Accounting Authority Identification Code
- Active Addressing Integrated Circuits
- Advocates for American Indian Children
- Agricultural Assessments International Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 14 September 2012 Arab African International Bank (AAIB) has announced that it has launched new lending products.
25 billion with five banks such as Banque du Caire, National Bank of Egypt, Banque Misr, Arab African International Bank and Commercial International Bank of Egypt.
Among the top-ranked funds in the first quarter of 2011, conventional categories include Al Mal UAE Equity Fund in the UAE Equity conventional category, Markaz Arabian Fund in the Mena Equity conventional category, Gulf Gate Fund in the GCC Equity conventional category, Al Arabi Saudi Equity Fund in the Saudi Arabia Equity conventional category, NBK Qatar Equity Fund in the Qatar Equity conventional category, and Arab African International Bank Investment Fund in the Egypt Equity conventional category.
Among the top-ranked funds in Q1 2011 conventional categories are: Al Mal UAE Equity Fund in the UAE Equity conventional category, Markaz Arabian Fund in the MENA Equity conventional category, Gulf Gate Fund in the GCC Equity conventional category, Al Arabi Saudi Equity Fund in the Saudi Arabia Equity conventional category, NBK Qatar Equity Fund in the Qatar Equity conventional category, and Arab African International Bank Investment Fund in the Egypt Equity conventional category.
Many bankers were optimistic of the effects of popular movements over the longer-term but Mahmoud al-Bouri, chairman of the Egypt-based Arab African International Bank, said emigration will go up.
8 million), Arab African International Bank and Banque du Caire with EGP 300 million ($54.