Byline: RORY TEVLIN HOLLYWOOD star Jennifer Lawrence got a fright when she was the butt of an April Fool's joke on the set of her new movie.
What does AFJ stand for?
AFJ stands for April Fool's Joke
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AFJ
We have 23 other meanings of AFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Association Francophone des Infirmier(e)s d'Urgence
- Alliance for Injured Workers
- Air Force Information Warfare Center
- Additional Flexible Interface Xtension (plug-on daughtercard; Radstone)
- Assessment Feedback Incentives Exchange (National Immunization Program, CDC)
- Action For Justice
- All for Jesus
- Alliance for Justice
- American Farriers Journal
- Amitiés Franco-Japonaises (French: Franco-Japanese Friendship)
- Armed Forces Journal
- Association des Femmes Journalistes (France)
- Association des Femmes Juristes (French: Association of Women Jurists; various locations)
- Audaces Fortuna Juvat (French gaming league)
- Armed Forces Judo Association (formerly Air Force Judo Association)
- Australian Fruit Juice Association
- Air Force Judge Advocate General
- Air Force Judge Advocate General's School (US Air Force)
- Air Force Joint Manual
- African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (University of Pretoria; Pretoria, South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With regards to the joke about Assi, a fanatic fan had created the rumor as a light joke on the singer's official website and had wrote that Assi decided to join the Lebanese national soccer team as a way to give them support, but the announcement was clarified that it is an April fool's joke and nothing more.
In Scotland, the butts of April Fool's jokes were known as April "Gowks," another name for a cuckoo bird.
DWAIN Chambers will begin his career as a rugby league winger today, insisting that it is no April Fool's joke.
Byline: ALBERT COX Dear Editor, I thought the news regarding NHS prescription charges being abolished immediately in Wales, whilst the rest of the UK suffered an increase of 20p, was an April Fool's joke.