Shaikha Hessa Bint Khalifa bin Hamad Al Khalifa thanked the Central Bank of Bahrain and shareholders of ASBB for their approval to proceed with the business combination and stated that the legal formalities will be concluded once new ASBB shares are issued to BMI Bank shareholders.
What does ATP stand for?
ATP stands for Approval to Proceed (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATP
We have 505 other meanings of ATP in our Acronym Attic
- Answers to Private
- Anti-Tachycardia Pacing (advanced pacemaker function)
- Anti-Terrorism Package (Germany)
- Antitachycardia Pacing (medical)
- Antitampering Program
- Antiterrorism Program
- AppleTalk Transaction Protocol
- Application Transaction Program
- Application Transaction Program (IBM)
- Applied Technology Professionals Ltd.
- Approved Test Procedure
- Arbejdsmarkedets Tillægspension (Danish Labor Market Supplementary Pension Fund)
- Arbitrage Trading Program (investing)
- Architectural Trim Products
- Area to Protect
- Area Tourism Partnership (UK)
- Argenteuil Théâtre Public
- Ariadne Transparent Portal
- Ariège Terre Promise
- Arizona Telemedicine Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NBG board received EGM approval to proceed with the EUR 9.
For this particular test, the pilot provided approval to proceed at several stages of the maneuver, but was otherwise hands-off.
CMIC has also advised that it has applied to the Superintendent of Insurance of the State of New York for approval to proceed with the conversion process.
OTCBB: CDSS) announced today that it has received shareholder approval to proceed with the sale of substantially all of its assets to McAfee, Inc.
In 2005, Theregen received FDA approval to proceed with a Phase I safety trial for patients suffering from this cardiovascular disorder.
We are very pleased to have received such strong securityholder approval to proceed with the merger," said Robert A.
OTCBB:CVBT) announced today that the external cardiologists on the independent Data and Safety Monitoring Committee have reviewed safety data from the mid-dosing group of the ongoing Phase I clinical trial in no-option heart patients and have given approval to proceed to the final dosing group.