I addressed this class of apprentice police officers on day one, back in January, and promised them that throughout the upcoming training, they would be tested mentally, physically, and emotionally.
What does APO stand for?
APO stands for Apprentice Police Officer (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APO
We have 171 other meanings of APO in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Protection Officer
- Annual Program Objective
- Apache Point Observatory (Sunspot, New Mexico)
- Apochromatic (optics)
- Apollo Program Office
- Application Platform Optimization (Microsoft)
- Application Portfolio Optimization (asset management)
- Application Process Outsourcing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of this challenge, the Tulsa Police Department's (TPD) apprentice police officer (APO) academy training has included a component similar to the "Memphis Model (1) since 1988.