The final part of the work considers means of applying the mathematics of games of chance to the probability of judgments in civil, moral, and economic life.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Applying the Mathematics (UCSMC Math Textbooks)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Tank Mine
- Anti-Tank Missile
- Antitactical Missile
- Any Time Money (aka All Time Money)
- Anything That Moves
- Anytime Time Murder
- Apartment Threading Model (computer protocol)
- Apollo Telescope Mount
- Application Traffic Management
- Applied Tomography Experiment
- Arabian Travel Market
- Archives of Traditional Music (Indiana University)
- Area Telecommunications Manager (government personnel responsible for telecommunications in a specific region)
- Area Training Manager (various organizations)
- Army Ten-Miler
- Around The Moon (soccer maneuver)
- Articolazione Temporo Mandibolare (Italian: Tempomandibular Articulation)
- Articulación Temporo-Mandibular (Spanish)
- ASEAN Transport Ministers
- Asian Traditional Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applying the mathematics of haphazard motion The wandering albatross flies extraordinary distances.
In past and ongoing research, they have taken an "ultraconservative approach:' which includes collecting heart-rate data carefully and applying the mathematics of nonlinear dynamics rigorously, Redington says.