Anthony Tenorio, President of Applied Technology Associates of Albuquerque, is the Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Applied Technology Associates
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- ANSI AT Attachment (PCMCIA cards)
- Antarctica (ISO Country code)
- Antenna Train Angle (fighter aircraft targeting)
- Anterior Tibial Artery
- Anti Tank Artillery
- Anti-Terrorism Act
- Antiterrorism Assistance (program)
- Apples to Apples
- Application to Application
- Applied Technologies Associates (Paso Robles, CA)
- Appropriation Transfer Account
- Approval to Award (California)
- Archery Trade Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Architecture Tradeoff Analysis
- ARCNET Trade Association
- Area Taxpayer Advocate (US IRS)
- Arkansas Telecommunications Association
- Army Technical Architecture
- Art Teachers Association
- Artists' Television Access (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stevens, a river ecologist with Applied Technology Associates who works as a consultant to the Bureau of Reclamation's Glen Canyon Environmental Studies program in Flagstaff, Ariz.