This is accomplished via a catalytic hydrothermolysis (CH) process developed by the American company Applied Research Associates, Inc.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Applied Research Associates, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Review of Anthropology (journal)
- Another Right Answer
- Antenna Research Associates
- Anti-Racist Action
- Antibes Rallye Association (French racing association)
- Antibiotic Resistance Analysis
- Apartment Realty Advisors
- Apple Remote Access
- AppleTalk Remote Access
- Application Release Automation
- Arachidonic Acid
- Area Redevelopment Administration
- Argentina Austral (national currency since 1985; replaced by new Peso, 1992)
- Armada de la República Argentina (Argentine navy)
- Army Radiation Authorization
- Army Registration Authority
- Aryan Republican Army (US militia organization)
- Assessment and Reporting Arrangements (education; UK)
- Asset Recovery Agency (UK legislation)
- Assigned Responsible Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
A senior scientist at Applied Research Associates, Inc.