TI is showcasing its FET driver family -- the LM5114, the LM5113 in a new micro SMD package, the pin compatible 4-A/8-A UCC27511 low-side gate driver scheduled for release in March, and other products that help unlock the full benefits of GaN FET technology -- in booth #401 at the Applied Power Electronics Conference and Expo (APEC) in Orlando, Florida, Feb.
What does APEC stand for?
APEC stands for Applied Power Electronics Conference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APEC
We have 89 other meanings of APEC in our Acronym Attic
- Airport Extreme Base Station
- Access, Process, Employ, and Collaborate (intelligence community)
- Acción Pro Educación y Cultura (Dominican Republic)
- Acquisition Planning Executive Council
- Action Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour
- Aircrew Protection Executive Committee
- Aircrew Protection Executive Council (USAF)
- All-Purpose Environmental Camouflage (US DoD)
- Alliance for the Preservation of English in Canada
- American Printing and Envelope Company
- Asia Pacific Economic Conference
- Asia Pacific Economic Council
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Asian-Pacific Employees Committee
- Asociación de Productores Ecologicos del Centro (Spanish: Association of Central Ecological Producers; Peru)
- Association for the Preservation of English in Canada
- Association pour l'Emploi des Cadres (French: Association for the Use of Frames)
- Atlantic Provinces Economic Council (Canada)
- Australia Pushing Export Coal (Greenpeace)
- Automated Petroleum and Energy Company, Inc