Researchers have directly imaged hydrogen atoms for the first time, two separate teams in Japan report online February 13 in Nature Materials and November 5 in Applied Physics Express.
What does APEX stand for?
APEX stands for Applied Physics Express (publication; Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APEX
We have 37 other meanings of APEX in our Acronym Attic
- Air Pollution Exchange
- Airborne Prism Experiment (hyperspectral pushbroom spectrometer)
- Albany Power Exchange
- All-Purpose Excuse :-)
- American Philatelic Society Expertising Service
- American Product Excellence
- AntiProton Experiment
- APLE Prototype Experiment
- Application Exchange
- Application Executive
- Arctic Polynya Experiment
- Arctic Pulse Experimental (Sonar)
- Argonne Plasma Experiment
- Argonne Production, Expansion and Exchange (model for electrical systems)
- Armor Piercing Explosive (ammunition type)
- Asia-Pacific Environmental Exchange
- Asian Professional Exchange
- Association of Professional Executive, Clerical and Computer Staff (UK union founded in 1989 and merged into GMU known as Britain's General Union)
- Association of Professional Executives of the Public Service of Canada (l'Association Professionelle des Cadres de la Fonction Publique du Canada)
- Atacama Pathfinder Experiment