9781936420049 Applied linear algebra and optimization using MATLAB.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for Applied Linear Algebra
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- American Legion Auxiliary (est. 1919; various locations)
- American Library Association
- American Lighting Association
- American Logistics Association
- American Lung Association
- Amérique Latine et Asie (French: Latin America and Asia; European Investment Bank)
- Aminolevulinic Acid
- Ammunition Loading Assembly
- Amoebic Liver Abscess
- Annual Loss Amount
- Applied Linguistics Association (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Arab Liberation Army
- Arabic Literature of Africa
- Arizona Lutheran Academy (Christian school)
- Army Launch Area
- Army Logistics Assessment
- Asia & Latin America
- Asian Leaders Association
- Asociación de Líneas Aéreas (Guatemala)
- Asociacion Los Algarrobos
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback QA379 Prenter introduces the numerical solution of boundary value problems by variational methods to serious students of engineering and mathematics who are familiar with basic applied linear algebra and slightly advanced calculus.
These topics took center stage at the first joint GAMM-SIAM Conference on Applied Linear Algebra held at the University of Dusseldorf, Germany, on 24-27 July 2006.