What does AEID stand for?
AEID stands for Applied Econometrics and International Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEID
We have 1 other meaning of AEID in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Earned Income Credit
- Alaska Earthquake Information Center
- American Economy Insurance Company (Boston, MA)
- Amir Erfany International Company (Iran)
- Analytical Environmental Immunochemical Consortium
- Arab-Eastern Insurance Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Associate Editor-In-Chief
- Association des Étudiant(e)s Infirmiers(ières) du Canada (Canadian Nursing Student's Association)
- Association of Edison Illuminating Companies
- Area Emergency Information Coordination Center
- Attitude Ephemeris Identification
- Attitude Ephemeris Identifier
- Attitude Events Identification
- Arctic Environmental Information and Data Center
- Alcohol Early-Intervention Education Package
- Advantage Enterprise and Innovation Fund (UK)
- Airport Environment Improvement Foundation (Japan)
- Armco Employees Independent Federation
- Association Européenne pour l'Interopérabilité Ferroviaire (French: European Association for Railway Interoperability)
- Automotive Engineering Innovation Framework (automotive development software; IBM)