Formal expressions of community preferences and societal usefulness would counterbalance patient autonomy, and formal tools of resource allocation and applied decision analysis would counterbalance the use of clinical judgment.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Applied Decision Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Deficiency Act
- Anti-Deficiency Act (US DoD Regulation 7000)
- Anti-Discrimination Association (Ulster)
- Anti-Docking Alliance (UK)
- Anti-Drug Antibody
- Antique Dealers' Association (various locations)
- Anxiety Disorders Alliance
- Apple Design Award (computing)
- Application Development Advisor (magazine; UK)
- Application Domain Authority
- Aqua Design Amano (Niigata, Japan aquarium)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dermatologische Angiologie
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Aufbereitungs-Ingenieure (German: Treatment of German Engineers)
- Area Defense Administrator
- Argentine Debating Association
- Arizona Department of Agriculture
- Array Drive Assembly
- Asociación de Derecho Ambiental (Spanish: Environmental Law Association)
- Assistant Director of Admissions (various schools)
- Assistant Director of Agriculture (various organizations)