Conference on Error-control Codes, Information Theory, & Applied Cryptography (2007: Toronto, Ont.
What does AC stand for?
AC stands for Applied Cryptography (book)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AC
We have 212 other meanings of AC in our Acronym Attic
- Aperture Card Sil Negative
- Apollo's Chariot (Busch Gardens roller coaster)
- Apostolic Carmel (Catholic congregation)
- Appeal Cases
- Appeals Council (Social Security)
- Appellation Contrôlée (beverages)
- Apple Cider
- Apple Computer
- Application Context
- Application Control Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 About 150 papers cover computer applications of information science and engineering, database systems, electronic commerce, information processing methods, information security, multimedia technology, communications systems, artificial intelligence, applied cryptography, image processing, pattern recognition, software engineering, system simulation, and miscellaneous topics.
Other topics include applied cryptography in secure mobile ad hoc networks and WSNs, jamming attacks and countermeasures in WSNs, and integration of sensor networks with web and cyber infrastructure.