The projects include: A pounds 460,000 scheme for software to detect mobile phone call behaviour patterns to identify fraud, developed by the University of Paisley's Applied Computational Intelligence Research Unit.
What does ACIRU stand for?
ACIRU stands for Applied Computational Intelligence Research Unit (University of the West of Scotland; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Automated Check Issue Reporting
- Availability Centered Inventory Rule
- Advanced Cross Interleave Reed Solomon Code
- Associação Comercial Industrial de Rio Claro (Portuguese: Industrial Commercial Association of Rio Claro; Rio Claro, Brazil)
- Acquisition, Construction, Improvements, and Related Expenses (US government)
- AT&T Center for Internet Research at ICSI (Internet architecture research institute)
- Australian Coal Industry Research Laboratories (Queensland, Australia)
- Australian Centre for Industrial Relations Research and Training
- Automated Criminal Investigative Reporting System (US Army)
- Australian Construction Industry Redundancy Trust
- Academic Information Systems (IBM)
- Accounting/Computer Information Systems (various schools)
- Acoustic Controlled Induction System (Toyota)
- Actual Cubic Inches per Second
- Advanced Cargo Information System
- Advanced CCD Imaging Spectrometer
- Advanced Cellular Internet Service
- Advanced Control Indicator Set
- Airborne Combat Information System
- Aircrew Integrated Systems