He authored many papers in the fields of experimental and applied aerodynamics and has won numerous awards from the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics for his research.
What does AA stand for?
AA stands for Applied Aerodynamics (course)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AA
We have 149 other meanings of AA in our Acronym Attic
- Antiochian Archdiocese (United States Eastern Orthodox Church subordinate to the Patriarch of Antioch)
- Antiquities Authority
- Anxiety Attack
- Ao Ano (Per Year; Brazil)
- Ape Alliance
- Aplastic Anemia
- Applicant Assistance (DHS/FEMA)
- Application Activity
- Application Administrator
- Application Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abelson possesses 13 years of direct aircraft parts sales and sales management experience and before joining ASDC, he was General Manager at Applied Aerodynamics where he was responsible for day to day operations.
is recognized nationally and internationally as an industry expert and leader in practical applied aerodynamics for transport aircraft, especially for the use of advanced technologies to improve aircraft performance and flight safety characteristics.