Buffer Group believes that these links must be built on a firm foundation of internal Application-to-Application integration, so the integration policy should address this area as the initial priority, as well as supporting current and furore B2B needs.
What does A2AI stand for?
A2AI stands for Application-to-Application Integration (integrating enterprise software applications)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of A2AI
- Account-to-Account (banking)
- Air-To-Air (weapon)
- Airline to Airline
- Application to Application
- Ashes to Ashes (TV series)
- Ask to Answer
- Athens-to-Atlanta (in-line skating event; Georgia)
- Anti-Access/Area Denial
- Application to Application Integration
- Alpha-2 Adrenergic Receptors
- Anti-Armor Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Army Aviation Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Access to Birmingham (scholarship program; est. 2000; University of Birmingham; UK)
- Access to Business (educational program)
- Average to Benchmark
- Ann Arbor Bi Bim Bop (technology lunch group)
- Alpha-2 Brain Globulin