Once released, the technology - called the IBM System p Application Virtual Environment (System p AVE) - is designed to open a universe of thousands of x86 Linux applications to the System p platform.
What does AVE stand for?
AVE stands for Application Virtual Environment (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AVE
We have 74 other meanings of AVE in our Acronym Attic
- Agnes Viénot Editions (French publishing house; est. 1995)
- Airborne Vehicle Equipment
- Algebraic Video Environment (video database system)
- All Valence Electron
- Alliance Villes Emploi (French: Urban Employment Alliance)
- Alta Velocidad Española (Spanish: High Speed Train)
- Alta Velocidad Espanola (train between Madrid and Seville)
- Analog Video Equipment
- Analog Voice Equipment
- Anciens Véhicules de l'Enclave (French automobile club)
- Arterial Vascular Engineering, Inc.
- Association Valentinoise des Etudiants (French: Valence Student Association; est. 1984)
- Association Vidéo ESSEC (École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales; French: ESSEC (Superior School of Economic Science and Business) Video Association; est. 1991)
- Association Village Entreprises
- Association Vincennoise d'Escalade (French: Vincennoise Climbing Association; mountain climbing)
- Atmospheric Variability Experiment
- Audio Video Electronics (Minnesota)
- Audio Video Entertainment
- Audio Visual Entrainment (behavior disorder treatment)
- Augmented Virtual Environment