The MagnaSlitter is said to be deal for low volume slitting of a wide range of materials, including vinyls, mylars, reflectives, application tapes, nonwovens and more.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Application Tape
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Trojan (computer security)
- Antiguo Testamento (Spanish: from the bible)
- Antithromin Activity
- Appalachian Trail
- Applanation Tension (pressure in the eye)
- Applanation Tonometer (ophthalmology)
- Applanation Tonometry (ophthalmology)
- AppleTalk (Apple local area network technology)
- Applicant Tracking (human resources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But instead of creating or reading real tape cartridges the MAS stores application tape files on to the smartDAX device via NFS.