The JPEG2000 reference platform is just one example of the type of high-performance, multi-processor designs that can be achieved by using the Saturn DSP Core in conjunction with an ARM (or other RISC) processor and Adelante's highly optimized application specific co-processors.
What does ASCP stand for?
ASCP stands for Application Specific Co-Processor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASCP
We have 44 other meanings of ASCP in our Acronym Attic
- American Society of Concierge Physicians
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- American Society of Consulting Planners
- American Studies Certificate Program
- Americas Society Corporate Program
- Ames/Story County Partnership (Iowa)
- Ancient Studies Collaborative Program
- Animación Sociocultural Penitenciaria
- Annual Service Connection Permit
- Application Services Creation Platform (Ubiquity Software Corp)
- Área Sob a Curva de Progresso
- Arkansas Secondary Conditions Project
- Armenian School Connectivity Programs
- Army Small Computer Program (US Army)
- Army Strategic Capabilities Plan
- Arterial Streets Classification Policy (Portland, OR, USA)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Asian Citrus Psyllid
- Aspartate-Specific Cysteine Protease
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
The integration of XRAY into the Atmosphere IDE will provide engineers with both homogeneous and heterogeneous multi-core debugging capability and provide a common user interface for all Adelante DSP cores and application specific co-processors.
For more complex, computationally intensive functions (such as turbo coding or multi-channel ADPCM), Adelante offers application specific co-processors that are integrated into the Lunar DSP sub-system and are tightly connected to the core.