Clarus has been moving into the applications hosting and earlier this month joined the Application Service Provider Industry Consortium.
What does ASPIC stand for?
ASPIC stands for Application Service Provider Industry Consortium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASPIC
We have 2 other meanings of ASPIC in our Acronym Attic
- Anji Shangshu Private High School (China)
- Advanced SCSI Programming Interface
- Appalachia - Science in the Public Interest
- Applied Signal Processing and Implementation (academics)
- Arsenal Support Program Initiative
- Audio Seek Point Index (part of the ID3v2 definition)
- Australian Strategic Policy Institute
- Alaska State Pension Investment Board
- Advanced SCSI Programmable Interrupt Controller
- Aide et Soutien pour la Préparation de l'Internat et des Certificats (French: Assistance and support for the preparation of boarding school certificates)
- Armed Services Personnel Interrogation Center
- Association for Strategic Planning in Internal Communications
- Author's Standard Prepress Interfacing Code
- Adsorption Spectroscopy by Polariton-Induced Desorption (method)
- Application Specific Protocol Identification
- Archive of Spectral, Photometric and Interferometric Data (Russia)
- Autistic Strength, Purpose and Independence in Education (school; New York)
- Associations of Service Providers Implementing IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act) Reforms in Education
- Askeri Pil Sanayi Ve Tic. A.þ.(Turkey)
- Asosiasi Piranti Lunak Indonesia (Indonesian Computer Software Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two dozen companies (including AT&T, IBM, Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems, Compaq and Great Plains Software) joined together to form the Application Service Provider Industry Consortium, whose mission is to sponsor research and foster standards in the rapidly developing ASP market.