UC4 ONE Automation Platform unites a business' job scheduling, batch processing, managed file transfer, run book, virtualization, and application release automation silos into a single, integrated solution.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Application Release Automation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Review of Agriculture
- Annual Review of Anthropology (journal)
- Another Right Answer
- Antenna Research Associates
- Anti-Racist Action
- Antibes Rallye Association (French racing association)
- Antibiotic Resistance Analysis
- Apartment Realty Advisors
- Apple Remote Access
- AppleTalk Remote Access
- Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Arachidonic Acid
- Area Redevelopment Administration
- Argentina Austral (national currency since 1985; replaced by new Peso, 1992)
- Armada de la República Argentina (Argentine navy)
- Army Radiation Authorization
- Army Registration Authority
- Aryan Republican Army (US militia organization)
- Assessment and Reporting Arrangements (education; UK)
- Asset Recovery Agency (UK legislation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- XebiaLabs, the leading provider of Application Release Automation for the continuous delivery of enterprise software (http://www.
NET application and promote it across multiple environments with the click of a button Overview and demo of the UC4's application release automation tool Where: Online at http://bit.