uk using the application reference number 11/00129/CCMEIA
What does ARN stand for?
ARN stands for Application Reference Number
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARN
We have 109 other meanings of ARN in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Radio Network
- Alien Registration Number (US Citizenship & Immigration Services)
- Alliance pour la Résistance Nationale (French: Alliance for National Resistance; est. 2001)
- Alteration Request Number
- Alternate Reference Number
- Amazon Resource Name
- Aménagement et Risques Naturels (French: Planning and Natural Risks; French Bureau of Geological and Mining Research)
- American Rugby News
- Animal Reference Number (data)
- Animal Rights Network
- Appui Réversible Normalisé (French: Reversible Standardized Support; limestone production)
- Arabian Reseller News
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
- Auburn (Amtrak station code; Auburn, CA)
- Auction Rate Note (finance)
- Autoridad Regulatoria Nuclear (Argentina)
- Aviation Reference Number (Civil Aviation Safety Authority; Australia)
- Stockholm, Sweden - Arlanda International (Airport Code)
- Action Research Network of the Americas (est. 2012)
- Afferent Renal Nerve Activity (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com and requires an application reference number and date of birth.
com) and needs just an application reference number and the date of birth of the applicant.