Procurement organization will require the successful tenderer a guarantee of 50 000 EUR (in words fifty thousand EUR) serving to ensure application quality of service for a period of six months from the entry into force of the Treaty.
What does AQoS stand for?
AQoS stands for Application Quality of Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 2 other meanings of AQoS in our Acronym Attic
- Association Québécoise des Orthophonistes et Audiologistes
- A Question of Balance (Moody Blues music album)
- Association Québécoise des Organismes de Coopération Internationale
- A Question of Faith (movie/fanfilm)
- A Question of Honour
- Assessment of Quality of Life
- Asthma-Specific Quality of Life (respiratory medicine)
- Australian Quality of Life (research study; various organizations)
- A Question of Origins
- Avera Queen of Peace (health care facility in Mitchell, SD)
- Anonymous Quote of the Day
- Atheist Quote of the Day
- Awesome Question of the Day
- Atheist Quote of the Month (alt.atheism Usenet)
- All Quiet on the Western Front (novel, movie)
- Acquisition Processor
- Acquisition Quality Plan
- Addiction to Quirky Products (website)
- Advance Quality Planning
- Advanced Qualification Program (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now commercially available, this latest EXFO innovation addresses a currently urgent need for measuring network and application quality of service (QoS) and determining subscribers' quality of experience (QoE).
Application Quality of Service running on optical networks will presumably not have to deal with bandwidth allocation since throughput is virtually limitless (in terms of speed).
is a leading provider of software for maximizing the utilization of hardware and software assets in clouds and data centers, while maintaining the desired application Quality of Service.
Through this innovation, Bishop is redefining the rules for application infrastructure management by providing data centers with a solution that dynamically aligns IT resources with business demands to optimize Application Quality of Service (AQoS) and enable IT to do more for the business with less investment.
Our products enable better data center resource utilization while improving application quality of service.
The goal is to enable multi- vendor solutions that not only monitor but automatically control heterogeneous hardware and software application resources to ensure optimal application quality of service.
The secure, purpose-built appliance automatically measures, analyzes, and controls application resources to assure application quality of service and reduce management complexity and costs by better aligning IT assets with dynamic business demands.