6 /PRNewswire/ -- In a significant step in the formalizing of its standardized performance reporting methodology for enterprise applications, the Application Performance Index (Apdex) Alliance has ratified its technical specification for accurately determining an application's Apdex score.
What does APDEX stand for?
APDEX stands for Application Performance Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Asociación para el Desarollo Educativo (Association for Educative Development, Guatemala)
- Anchorage Police Department Employees Association (Anchorage, AK)
- Asociación para el Desarollo y la Educación Ambiental (Association for Environmental Improvement and Education, Guatemala)
- Animal Pests Disease Eradication and Control
- Applied Partial Differential Equations Center
- Association of Private Distance Education Colleges (South Africa)
- Association of Program Directors in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Chevy Chase, MD)
- Asociación para la Promoción Protección y Desarollo de la Naturaleza (Association for the Promotion, Protection, and Improvement of Nature, Guatemala)
- Alaska Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Army Physical Disability Evaluation System
- Accelerator Performance Demonstration Facility
- Africa Project Development Facility
- Aircraft Program Data File
- Asamblea Permanente de Derechos Humanos (Spanish: Permanent Assembly for Human Rights; Ecuador)
- Asia & Pacific Disability Forum
- Asia Pacific Dental Federation (Singapore)
- Association of Professional Design Firms
- Almost-Periodic Discrete Fourier Transform (circuits)
- Advanced Product Development Group
- Antisymmetrized Product of Delocalized Geminals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apdex, short for Application Performance Index, gives IT pros a user experience metric that is comparable across all transactional applications.
the leader in Web application delivery, today announced its involvement as a founding member of the Application Performance Index (Apdex) Alliance.
In a move to advance the adoption of a standardized performance reporting methodology for enterprise applications, the Application Performance Index (Apdex) Alliance and the IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization (IEEE-ISTO) today announced that the Apdex Alliance is now a program of the IEEE-ISTO.
The Application Performance Index (Apdex) Alliance announced today the formation of an Advisory Board to gather input from leading application performance management practitioners.
Akamai has become a member of the Apdex Alliance, a group of companies collaborating to establish an application performance index to measure user satisfaction with the performance of enterprise applications.
innovators in advanced network services fault analysis, today formally announced their involvement with the Application Performance Index (Apdex) Alliance.
Apdex, or application performance index, is a new metric.