COCC leverages Oracle Financials, including Oracle Assets, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables and Oracle Application Desktop Integrator, as well as the business intelligence capabilities in Oracle9i Application Server, to help financial institutions avoid redundancies associated with manual reporting processes, which can consequently save them time and lower operating costs.
What does ADI stand for?
ADI stands for Application Desktop Integrator (Oracle)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADI
We have 311 other meanings of ADI in our Acronym Attic
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Analog Display Indicator (A-6)
- Analog/Digital Interface
- Anchor Desk Interface
- ANDVT Digital Interface
- Animating Democracy Initiative
- Anti-Detonant Injection (injecting water to cool an engine)
- Anwenderverband Deutscher Informationsverarbeiter eV (Munich, Germany)
- Applicant Data Interface
- Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit (also seen as AADI)
- Application Development & Integration
- Applied Dynamics International
- Approved Driving Instructors (UK)
- Aquascape Designs, Inc. (St. Charles, IL)
- Area of Dominant Influence (television industry)
- Art Design International (furniture)
- Asahi Diamond Industrial
- Asociación de Damas Italianas (Italian Ladies' Association, Guatemala)
- Asociación de Desarollo Integral (Integral Improvement Association of Coatepeque, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala)
- Assistance Dog Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
As organizations upgrade to Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Release 12 or MS Excel 2007, they encounter challenges in reporting from the General Ledger (GL) because Oracle's Client Application Desktop Integrator (ADI) is no longer available.
CIBER assisted MPHA with the upgrade of the agency's General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and Cash Management modules, as well as implementation of the Oracle Application Desktop Integrator and Workflow.
The Analysis Wizard is one of the tools within Oracle's Application Desktop Integrator (ADI) suite of products.