com)-- The employer technology known as the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), first used more than two decades ago to manage what one recruiter calls "a tsunami" of resumes submitted online, may be responsible for the skills gap widely bemoaned by employers and play a role in the current unemployment crisis.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Applicant Tracking (human resources)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Trojan (computer security)
- Antiguo Testamento (Spanish: from the bible)
- Antithromin Activity
- Appalachian Trail
- Applanation Tension (pressure in the eye)
- Applanation Tonometer (ophthalmology)
- Applanation Tonometry (ophthalmology)
- AppleTalk (Apple local area network technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once the combined Edwards and Knowledge Workers team had selected measurement points, the workflow was embedded in Knowledge Workers' applicant tracking system.