The major point of contention between the two men boiled down to marketing and pricing of the Apple II and Macintosh.
What does A2 stand for?
A2 stands for Apple II
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of A2
We have 18 other meanings of A2 in our Acronym Attic
- A1 Adenosine Receptor
- Westinghouse Aircraft Carrier Nuclear Plant (Design 1)
- Advanced Level 2 (UK educational qualification)
- Alpha 2 (Street Fighter: Alpha 2 game)
- Aluminized Type 2 Steel
- Ann Arbor (Michigan)
- Antenne 2 (Second French TV Channel)
- Aortic Second Sound
- Anti-Access/Area Denial (US DoD)
- Address Twenty Lines
- Douglas DB-7 Havoc (US WWII medium bomber)
- Contingency Operation-Mobility Planning and Execution System
- allele containing 21 repeats
- Assemblage 23 (band)
- Access to Archives (UK)
- Account-to-Account (banking)
- Air-To-Air (weapon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 30 years ago, a malware was released by a 15-year-old high school student Rich Skrenta whose aim was to play prank on and simply scare his school friends who used Apple II systems.
the Apple ii is now so rare that prices are going upwards.
The Apple II followed soon after, with its ability to display high resolution color graphics, and a beige plastic case that became the standard in PC appearance for years.
This was the year that Apple became registered as a real company and not just a hobby collective, and the Apple II was launched.
the company published the first cassette tutorial for the Apple II Plus in 1981, "primarily for the schools, but when Apple got wind of it, they purchased in bulk to train their own field sales reps," McFadden told NL/NL.
Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh.