The Appellee was ordered to pay court expenses and Dh1,000 attorneys' fees.
What does APLE stand for?
APLE stands for Appellee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APLE
We have 13 other meanings of APLE in our Acronym Attic
- Association pour la Lutte Contre le Psoriasis
- Anonymous Patient Level Data
- Antioch Public Library District (Illinois)
- Ashland Public Library District (Pleasant Plains, IL)
- Association of Practitioners in Learning Disability (UK)
- Association of Professional Landscape Designers
- Automated Percutaneous Lumbar Discectomy
- Alternate Providers of Long Distance Services
- Asia Pacific Leadership Development Seminar (conference)
- Action Pour Les Enfants (French: Action For Children; human rights organization; Cambodia)
- Assessment of Prior Learning Experience (Daytona State College; Daytona Beach, Florida)
- Association of Public Lighting Engineers (UK)
- Assumption Program of Loans for Education (teacher incentive program; California)
- Average Power Laser Experiment
- Australasian Professional Legal Education Council
- Action Plan for the Livestock Export Industry (Australia)
- Alberta Public Library Electronic Network
- Andhra Pradesh Livelihoods Enhancement Organisation
- Alamogordo Public Library Foundation, Inc. (New Mexico)
- Annual Plant Load Factor (factory production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although counsel for appellees may have pointed out an issue of fact, they failed to prove a case for summary judgment
In state court, appellants must serve the initial brief "within 70 days of filing the notice" of appeal; (24) appellees must serve answer briefs "within 20 days after service of the initial brief"; (25) appellants may serve reply briefs "within 20 days after service of the answer brief";26 and cross-appellees may serve cross-reply briefs "within 20 days thereafter.
Within 20 days of filing the notice, an appellee may direct the clerk to include additional documents and exhibits.
The appellee may then designate additional portions that the appellee deems necessary.
based law firm Becker Meisel LLC, represented the appellee in the action; Lauren E.