The Appeal of Conscience Foundation is an interfaith partnership of corporate and spiritual leaders from all faiths who come together to promote "peace, tolerance and ethnic conflict resolution.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Appeal of Conscience Foundation (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Angular Correlation Function
- Animal Care Foundation (various locations)
- Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Antecubital Fossa (elbow anatomy)
- Antenna Calibration Facility (Air Force Space Command)
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Anti-coalition Forces
- Anti-Corrosion Formula (aviation product)
- Anticoagulant Factor
- Apalachicola–Chattahoochee–Flint River Basin Compact
- Apple Communications Framework
- Application Compatibility Factory (Microsoft)
- Application Configuration File
- Arcata Community Forest (municipal trail; Arcata, CA)
- Area Confinement Facility
- Area Control Facility
- Army Cadet Force (UK military)
- Army Club Fund
- Army College Fund (recruiting/retention education incentive)
- Arts Center Foundation (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arthur Schneir of Appeal of Conscience Foundation in the US and M.
Billed as the highest-level religious delegation ever to visit China, the archbishop was accompanied by Rabbi Arthur Schneier, founder-president of the Appeal of Conscience Foundation, New York, which advocates for religious tolerance; and the Rev.
He is also the founder (1965) and president of the internationally known human rights organization, the Appeal of Conscience Foundation, a coalition of business and religious leaders working on behalf of religious freedom and human rights throughout the world.