The American Apparel Manufacturers Association estimates that last year, more than $138 billion was spent on apparel and related products.
What does AMA stand for?
AMA stands for Apparel Manufacturers Association (Arlington, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMA
We have 503 other meanings of AMA in our Acronym Attic
- American Muslim Association
- Amigos de los Animales (Spanish: Friends of Animals; various locations)
- Amis de la Musique et des Arts (French: Friends of Music and Arts)
- Analysis of Materiel Approaches
- Angular Measurement Accuracy
- Aniban Ng Mga Manggagawa Sa Agrikultura (Filipino: Alliance of Workers in Agriculture)
- Anime Mid-Atlantic (Japanese animation convention; Virginia)
- Année Mondiale de l'Astronomie (French: International Year of Astronomy)
- Anti-Mitochondrial Antibody (medical)
- Antimonopoly Act (Japan)
- Appleton Museum of Art
- Application Management Agent
- Application Migration Assistant (Oracle)
- Argentia Management Authority, Inc
- Arizona Multihousing Association (Phoenix, Arizona rental housing industry trade association)
- Arm Muscle Area (Nutrition, Dietetics and Anthropometry)
- Arts in a Multicultural Australia
- Arts Marketing Association (UK)
- Asian Motorcycle Adventures
- Ask Me Anything
Samples in periodicals archive:
Larry Martin, president of the American Apparel Manufacturers Association, surprised everyone by announcing that industry favors tougher labor laws to crack down on illegal shops.
The American Apparel Manufacturers Association, Arlington, Virginia, created the Apparel Foundation in 1988 to facilitate and increase the donation of surplus apparel to the needy and homeless in this country and to disaster victims around the world.