Lisa Johnson, administrative assistant Appalachian Rural Systemic Initiative Lexington, KY lisa.
What does ARSI stand for?
ARSI stands for Appalachian Rural Systemic Initiative (educational initiative)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARSI
We have 19 other meanings of ARSI in our Acronym Attic
- Animas River Stakeholders Group (est. 1995; Silverton, CO)
- Armament Systems Group
- Asynchronous Rotary Spark Gap
- Australian Roaccutane Survivors Group (support group)
- Ayrshire Red Squirrel Group (UK; wildlife conservation)
- Applied Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System Integration for Model Parameterization
- A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss
- Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Aerospace Research Systems, Inc.
- Amateur Radio Society of India
- Archivum Romanum Societatis Iesu (Latin: Archives of the Roman Society of Jesus)
- ARPA Reconfigurable Simulator Initiative
- Association de Recherche en Soins Infirmiers
- Atmospheric Research System
- Afghan Regional Security Integration Command
- American Registry of Savate Instructors and Clubs
- Army Reserve SARSS Informational Database System
- Area Sine (trigonometry)
- Association for Rainwater Storage and Infiltration Technology (Japan)
- Amateur Radio Society of Kenya