SUPER, APPALACHIAN HIGHLANDS SCIENCE LEARNING CENTER AT PURCHASE KNOB, LAKE JUNALUSKA, N.
What does AHSLC stand for?
AHSLC stands for Appalachian Highlands Science Learning Center (US NPS; Purchase Knob, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHSLC
- Alternative High School Initiative
- American Academic and High School Institute (online education)
- Arabian Horse Society of Iowa
- Archivum Historicum Societatis Iesu (Latin; Italian journal)
- Arkansas History Summer Institute
- American Healthcare Specialty Insurance Company
- Anglia Healthcare Systems Ltd. (UK)
- Apollo Health Street, Ltd. (India; healthcare industry)
- Arif Habib Securities Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Arizona Health Sciences Library (University of Arizona)
- Atlanta Health Science Libraries Consortium
- Australian Hide, Skin and Leather Exporters' Association
- Académie Humanitaire et Sociale de Moscou
- Alpine Hills Swimming Masters
- Asian Heritage Society of Manitoba
- Association des Hôteliers de St Martin
- Association Hospitalière Sainte-Marie
- Association of Human Service Ministries
- Alberta High School Mathematics Competition (Canada)
- American High School Mathematics Exam
Samples in periodicals archive:
The centers "blend together the best of research and interpretation," says Susan Sachs, education coordinator for Great Smoky Mountains National Park's Appalachian Highlands Science Learning Center at Purchase Knob.