Partners in this effort include the American Cancer Society, Marshall University Edwards Comprehensive Cancer Center, the BCCSP and the Bureau for Public Health Comprehensive Cancer Control Program, the NCI Cancer Information Service, the Appalachia Community Cancer Network, Susan G.
What does ACCN stand for?
ACCN stands for Appalachia Community Cancer Network (medical research group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCN
We have 28 other meanings of ACCN in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Command & Control Message Processing System
- Asymmetric Complementary Compact Microstrip Resonant Cell (electrical engineering)
- Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (Kyoto University; Kyoto, Japan)
- Advanced Checkout, Control and Maintenance System
- Asian Consortium for Computational Materials Science
- Administering Cisco CallManager and Unity (training class)
- Advanced Course in Computational Neuroscience
- Advanced Critical Care Nursing
- Alternate Critical Communications Network
- American Court & Commercial Newspapers
- Army Command and Control Network (US Army)
- Articulating Crane Council of North America (National Truck Equipment Association)
- Audi Car Club of North America
- American Catholic Church of New England
- Army Command & Control Network
- Air Combat Command News Service (USAF)
- Australian Council of Community Nursing Services, Inc. (est. 1969)
- Arts and Culture Commission of North Vancouver (Canada)
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Organization