Named Apollo's Chariot - in reference to the Greek god of the sun - the steel-and-fiberglass one-seater.
What does AC stand for?
AC stands for Apollo's Chariot (Busch Gardens roller coaster)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AC
We have 212 other meanings of AC in our Acronym Attic
- Anthony Calhoun (sports anchorman)
- Anthony Carter (ex-NFL player)
- Anthony Consulting (Yorktown, VA)
- Anthrocon (anthropomorphics convention)
- Anti Christ
- Anti-Concrete (ammunition)
- Antioch College (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Apelação Cível (Civil Appeal; Brazil)
- Aperture Card Sil Negative
Samples in periodicals archive:
DarKastle opened in May at the European-themed Busch Gardens Williamsburg, which hasn't unveiled a new ride worth talking about since Apollo's Chariot in 1999.