Some topics explored are apolipoproteins in primary antiphospholipid syndrome, the association of apolipoprotein E and delirium, apolipoproteins and lipids in an overweight man with familial hypertriglyceridemia, the structure of apoproteins of hen egg yolk low-density lipoproteins, and apoE for application in gene therapy.
What does APOE stand for?
APOE stands for Apolipoprotein E (genetic risk factor for Alzheimer's disease)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APOE
We have 3 other meanings of APOE in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Phase Opposition Disposition (RF carrier disposition scheme)
- Alternative Place of Detention (Australia)
- Annual Property Operating Data
- Assistant Payload Operations Director (NASA)
- Astronomy Picture of the Day (NASA)
- Associacão Popular Democratica Timorense (Timorese Popular Democratic Association, East Timor)
- Adaptive Processing of Data Structures
- Ammonium Peroxy Disulphate
- Aerial Point of Embarkation
- Aerial Port Of Embarkation
- Association of Professional Oklahoma Educators (now Professional Oklahoma Educators; est. 1988; Norman, OK)
- Athlitikos Podosfairikos Omilos Ellinon Lefkosias (Cyprus Football Team)
- Athlitikos Podosferikos Omilos Ellinon Lefkosias (Athletic Football Club Hellenic Nikosia)
- Apolipoprotein E Receptor
- Amusement Parks On Fire (band)
- Apolipoprotein F
- Association for Promotion of Organic Farming (India)
- Aberdeen Police Officer's Guild
- Advanced Operational Planning Group
- Association for the Preservation of Geneseo (Geneseo, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hyperlipidemia in patients with apolipoprotein E 2/2 phenotype: apolipoprotein A5 S19W mutation as a cofactor [Letter].