Familial type I hyperlipoproteinemia caused by apolipoprotein C-II deficiency.
What does APOC2 stand for?
APOC2 stands for Apolipoprotein C-II Deficiency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Army Point Of Contact
- As Per Our Conversation
- Asia-Pacific Optical and Wireless Communications Conference
- Asia-Pacific Orientation Course
- Asphalt Products Oil Corporation (Long Beach, CA)
- Assistant Production Office Coordinator (film and television industry)
- Association of Postal Officials of Canada
- Atlanta Probe Owners Club (Georgia)
- All-Party Oireachtas Committee on the Constitution (Ireland)
- Associação Portuguesa de Complexidade Sistémica
- Asian Pacific Organization for Cancer Prevention
- Absent Place of Duty
- Aerial Port Of Debarkation
- Alternate Phase Opposition Disposition (RF carrier disposition scheme)
- Alternative Place of Detention (Australia)
- Annual Property Operating Data
- Assistant Payload Operations Director (NASA)
- Astronomy Picture of the Day (NASA)