Plasma low-density-lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and apolipoprotein B concentrations increased significantly (0.
What does APOB stand for?
APOB stands for Apolipoprotein B
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APOB
- Army Post Office / Fleet Post Office
- Albuquerque Police Officers Association
- Andhra Pradesh Olympic Association (Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Antimony Products of America (est. 1974)
- Apolipoprotein A
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
- Atherton Police Officers Association (Atherton, CA)
- Apolipoprotein A-II
- Apo Alumni Council of Middle East
- Americans for the Preservation of Bail
- Architects and Planners of Boulder (Colorado)
- Associated Pipe Organ Builders of America
- Automaticka Pohadkova Babicka (Check comics)
- Anti-Personnel Obstacle Breaching System
- A Piece of Cake
- Account Point of Contact
- Advanced Public Order Commander (UK police service)
- African Program for Onchocerciasis Control (vision)
- Alternate Point of Contact
- American Pilgrims on the Camino (Olympia, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Corresponding values for apolipoprotein B were 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, and 6 mg/dL in individuals without diabetes, respectively, and 17, 16, 16, 16, 17, 18, 24, and 26 mg/dL in individuals with diabetes, respectively.
derginizin Haziran 2007 sayisinda, Turk halkinda yeni gelisen koroner hastalik ongordurucusu olarak serum apolipoprotein B duzeylerinin dusuk yogunluklu lipoprotein (LDL) -kolesterolden daha iyi sonuc verdigini bildirmisler (1).
This small, cholesterol-depleted LDL subspecies is particularly atherogenic and is the cause of the increase in serum apolipoprotein B (apo B) in hyperapobetalipoproteinemia, which is disproportionately greater than the increase in LDL-cholesterol (10).