It also features a triple apochromatic lens system, which reduces fringing, dilution of color fidelity, and degradation of resolution.
What does APO stand for?
APO stands for Apochromatic (optics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APO
We have 171 other meanings of APO in our Acronym Attic
- Air Post Office
- ALARA Program Office
- Aldworth Philharmonic Orchestra (UK)
- Algorithmes Parallèles et Optimisation (French: Parallel Algorithms and Optimization)
- Alpha Phi Omega (fraternity)
- Alternative Primatial Oversight
- Anaesthesia Paramedical Officer
- Animal Protection Officer
- Annual Program Objective
- Apache Point Observatory (Sunspot, New Mexico)
- Apollo Program Office
- Application Platform Optimization (Microsoft)
- Application Portfolio Optimization (asset management)
- Application Process Outsourcing
- Apprentice Police Officer (various locations)
- Ares Projects Office
- Arlington Philharmonic Orchestra (Arlington, MA)
- Armenian Philharmonic Orchestra (Yerevan, Armenia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These are applied to apochromatic fluorite glass lenses.
7 ounces) is constructed using a sophisticated triple apochromatic objective lens ground from high-definition, XD optical glass to almost completely eliminate chromatic aberration.
com [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] TRUGLO TruGlo Tru-Brite binoculars feature a compact roof prism design packed with quality features such as phase-coated prisms, apochromatic (three-element) objectives and fully multi-coated four-element ocular lens assembly.
The S8 APO stereomicroscope offers a fully apochromatic corrected optics system.
Minox's 15x58 ED BR binocular features ED/fluoride glass with apochromatic color correction, a rugged nitrogen-charged macrolon body and large, soft eyecups.